!! IMPORTANT NOTICE !!
Due to unforeseen circumstances my mobile number has changed to 07984575663.
Health and Safety is your Business
Successful health and safety management is a cost effective approach to enhancing the performance and profitability of your business.
Management time spent on investigation and remedy is unproductive and conviction for a criminal offence may result in fines and bad publicity. Civil or criminal liability costs can be substantial and insurance premiums raised.
AMW Health & Safety Services Ltd uses over 40 years experience to assist your company to meet its health and safety obligations with the minimum of fuss and disruption. From policy development to occasional advice, a service tailored to your needs is only a phone call or email away.
'A sensible, practical and cost effective approach to health and safety'
You would think that one‐on‐one training would cost a fortune and be time‐consuming to organise.
Well, it isn’t! Our one‐on‐one tutor led interactive online training goes at precisely the pace required by each individual. It provides an opportunity to go over the learning content as often as required so every employee gets the optimum learning experience that’ll be retained and applied to keep your business safe and compliant.
At a fraction of the cost and fraction of management time than you’d expect, this health and safety training has the added bonus of a minimal loss of productivity because it’s really efficient and flexible.
All our E-Learning Courses are:
- Written by experts
- Comply with Health and Safety law
- Give you a full administrative audit trail
- Provide engaging video content
- Reduce training costs
- Provide automatic certification
Our Mission Statement:
- To work in partnership with individuals and businesses to inspire positive and responsible attitudes to health and safety through the provision of information and training.
- To develop an awareness of the relationship between health and safety and sustainability that will encourage the inclusion of health and safety as an intrinsic element of working.
Managing Director, CMIOSH, MIIRSM